• SKALICloud+ gives clustering and automatic replication for the top opportunity.
• Advanced load balancing automatically shares the load between instances.
• Smart session cloned with sticky sessions and seamless, automated app harmonize
between containers guarantees highest uptime.
SKALICloud+ Platform-as-Infrastructure – The Highly Available Cloud
SKALICloud+ Platform-as-Infrastructure run compute resources as a benefit. In a
SKALICloud+ cluster, a group of servers act as one resource. SKALICloud+ gives
the ability to install, construct and lead the cluster from a single console,
the SKALICloud+ Cluster Administrator.
In a SKALICloud+ Cluster, the Cluster Orchestrator operates the SKALICloud+
Infrastructure. two servers are committed to the Cluster Orchestrator to
promise maximum uptime.
SKALICloud+ delivers Platform-as-Infrastructure as a full stack permitting deployment
of an active cloud solution in hours. You provide a cluster of "bare-metal" servers, and
we'll implement everything you need to utilize adaptable, highly-available
business applications in your cloud.
SKALICloud+ provides everything our customers need to deploy
a turnkey cloud solution:
• Operating System
• Container technology
• Management, analytics, billing and reporting
• Application environment, languages and tools
SKALICloud+ Platform-as-Infrastructure provides elastic scalability for applications.
Apps extent up and down automatically within a single server and cross multiple
servers for the ultimate in performance, opportunity and quantity.
The limit amount of resources that the application can absorb is arranged by the
user via the user interface or API.
SKALICloud+ extent resources up and down in a period of a single server
or across multiple servers based on the application load.
After the 14 days free trial, you can continue by toping up SKALICloud+ with credits from as low as RM25 or USD7. The credit
will be used for resources utilized in SKALICloud+, as follows
RAM & CPU
RAM & CPU are measured in a SKALICloud+ resource unit called a Cloudlet. A Cloudlet is roughly equivalent to 128 MB RAM
and 200MHz CPU.
Resources are charged on an hourly basis:
• RAM usage: the peak RAM usage over the hour
• CPU usage: the average CPU usage over the hour
When calculating your cloudlet usage, we only consider the larger of RAM or CPU usage each hour (not both combined).
E.g. if during one hour your average CPU usage is 1200MHz (6 cloudlets), and your peak RAM usage is
1024MB (8 cloudlets), you pay for 8 cloudlets – not the combined total (14 cloudlets).
Disk Space usage is measured in GB. Like all SKALICloud+ resources, you only pay for your actual consumption
(you do not need to buy extra space "just in case" you need it).
Some hosting service providers include a free amount of disk space with every subscription.
Public IPv4 is an external IP address which is directly accessible from outside of the cluster. This allows you to form direct connections
between the Internet and specific servers within your environment. Otherwise (without buying a Public IPv4 address),
traffic is routed from the Internet to your environment via the SKALICloud+ traffic resolver.
Traffic usage is measured in GB. Only external traffic (between your environment and the Internet) is charged.
Internal traffic (within your environment, or between environments at the same hosting provider) is absolutely free.
SKALICloud+ SSL is a protocol, which establishes a secure connection between your client and your SKALICloud+
environment (some hosting providers offer this service free of charge).
Awesome Pricing model for Developers and ISVs
Jelastic offers truly flexible and elastic pricing for developers using our product through
a hosting service provider. Our pricing is based upon resource usage so that
developers pay only for resources in use by applications.
Our pricing model is based on units of resource called cloudlets. Each cloudlet
represents approximately 200MHz of CPU and 128MB of RAM. You can set a
minimum number of cloudlets to be reserved for your application and also set
maximum limits should application demand increase. If you simply want a
fixed bill every month, you can set a fixed number of cloudlets for your
Billing is totally flexible and dynamic and you can change your limits at any time
(or even hibernate your app).
It doesn't matter if you a user, IT administrator or developer,
We are here to make the Cloud simple
Jelastic Cluster Admin Console
Jelastic's Cluster Admin panel provides a consolidated view of your
• Add servers to the cloud quickly and easily
• Comprehensive analytics for all resources in the cloud
• Container technology
• Performance metrics and tuning
• Sophisticated user and security management features
Jelastic Developer Dashboard
The Jelastic Dashboard creates and manages the application environment including
application servers, load balancers and clustering and availability.
• Keeps server configurations up to date and consistent across the
• Defines parameters for auto-scaling applications
• Provides orchestration for application deployment, patches,
updates and roll-backs
Jelastic Mobile App
The Jelastic iOS App delivers a powerful remote management tool for
developers and DevOps.
• View information related to your account: Email, group, status,
account creation date and the balance on your account
• Trace and change the state of your Java/PHP/Ruby/Node.js/Python
• Track your balance and view billing history
• Refill your account to get more resources for using SKALICloud+
With Jelastic's technology, you can just host
Your application and within a few minutes use it.
Step 1 - Set up your cloud environment – in just a few seconds
• Choose your software stack, set the limits for auto-scaling and pick your name.
In just a few seconds your environment will be up and running. Mix and match
from Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Apache, NGINX application servers, as well as
SQL (MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB, CouchDB)
Step 2 - Upload your standard Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js or
Python App – no APIs to code to
• Unlike other PaaS offerings, SKALICloud+ does not require any changes to your
application. No complex APIs to code to.And SKALICloud+ automatically installs,
configures and interconnects your server instances with your selected software
stacks. No configuration or installation required.
Step 3 - Set up automatic scaling and HA
• It's elastic scaling. If an application load grows, we allocate more resources
(RAM and CPU). When load goes down, we release those
resources—automatically.SKALICloud+ also automatically
load balances across nodes if you choose multiple
Technical Details - App Servers, Databases and Tools
• Tomcat 6 & 7
• Glassfish with connection pools
• Elastic VDS
JVM-based Language Support
• JDK 6
• JDK 7
• JDK 8
• Ruby 1.9.2
• Ruby 1.9.3
• Ruby 2.0.0
• Ruby 2.1.1
• PHP 5.3
• PHP 5.4
• PHP 5.5
• Python 2.7
• Python 3.3
• Python 3.4
• Node.js 0.10
Key Product Features
• Docker support
• Automatic Vertical scaling
• Horizontal scaling
• HTTP and TCP load balancing
• One-click high availability
• Custom domains
• Multiple domains
• Swap domains
• Session replication
• HTTPS with private SSL certificates
• Public IP addresses
• FTP/FTPS access
• API access
• SSH access
• Account collaboration
• App server log viewer
• Web Server reconfiguration
• Usage statistics and report
• Share environments
• Clone environments
• Start/Stop environments
• Configure application settings
• Application lifecycle management
• Cron jobs
• Continuous integration
• Openshift cartridge support
• App marketplace
• One-click app installation
What is SKALICloud+ and Jelastic ?
Is my Data safe?
How and how much can I save ?
What is your SLA ?
Key information on SKALI's Data Center